2017 SPRING WARM UP

 

Dear Coaches/Team Managers:

We regret to inform you that we are postponing the 2017 Ironbound Spring Warm Up. The storm that hit our area yesterday, and the expected freezing temperatures in the next few days, have made our fields unplayable for this weekend. We are in contact with the field owners to see if there are a possible dates to reschedule the tournament.
Please give us a week or so to find a resolution, and we will communicate the final decision. We appreciate you choosing our tournament, and we are looking to continue the relationship for future years.